Pour écouter, simplement cliquer sur le lien;
Pour télécharger, faite un clique droit puis “enregistrer la cible sous…”
- 9 septembre 2007: Île René Levasseur/ Vidéo Zeitgeist/ Liens des politiciens canadiens et québécois avec les Rockefeller, Paul Desmarais, CFR, Commission Trilatérale, Bilderberg
- Vous pouvez aller sur le nouveau site MyPodcast pour L'Autre Monde qui vous permet d'écouter ou sauvegarder facilement directement sur le site:
Liens relatifs à l'émission du 9 septembre 2007:
Explorez les liens incroyables entre les politiciens canadiens et québécois et l'élite du CFR, de
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, founded in July 1973, at the initiative of David Rockefeller; he was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time and the Commission is widely seen as a counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations. He pushed the idea of including
Paul Desmarais, Sr.
Born in 1927, Paul Desmarais is the son of a lawyer, Jean-Noel Desmarais, and Lébéa Laforest. Grew up in a prosperous family. Studied at the
Paul Desmarais, Jr.
Born in 1954. Educated at
Born in 1956. Early in his career involved with Corporation Campeau Limitée (real estate). Special assistant to the Minister of Justice of Canada. Institutional investment councillor at Richardson Greenshields Securities. Joined Power Corporation in the early 1980s. Headed the exploitation department at Power Corporation for several years. Director Groupe Bruxelles Lambert since 1990. President and co-CEO of Power Corporation since 1996 and primarily responsible for the publishing arm of the company. Regularly attends the Trilateral Commission since the late 1990s. Member of the International Advisory Council of J.P. Morgan Chase anno 2005. Director and member of the International Advisory Council of the Hong Kong-based CITIC Pacific, a very large industrial corporation operating in
The Rockefeller links of Canadian politicians...
The Rockefeller links of Canadian politicians...
It may re-pay the reader to spend a few minutes tracing the connections of Paul Desmarais and Power Corp. to the leading politicians, etc. of
· JOHN RAE: leading strategist for Prime Minister Chretien's election campaign. Was Executive Vice- President of Power Corp. and Paul Desmarais' right- hand man. His brother is....
· BOB RAE: Rhodes Scholar and ex-NDP [Socialist] Premier of Ontario, who appointed....
· MAURICE STRONG to the chairmanship of Ontario Hydro, which he proceded to dramatically cut in both skilled human resources and generating capacity [to provide a future need for power from James Bay/Grand Canal?]
· PAUL MARTIN: current federal Finance Minister. Rose through the ranks at Power Corp., mentored by Paul Desmarais. Bought Canada Steamship Lines from him. Ran against Chretien for Liberal Party leadership. He attended the 1996 meeting of the Bilderberg Group, where those he mingled with included - surprise! - David Rockefeller.
· JEAN CHRETIEN: Prime Minister.
· DANIEL JOHNSON: present Liberal [and Opposition] leader in
· BRIAN MULRONEY: ex-Conservative Prime Minister. Now a lawyer and lobbyist for Power Corporation which, together with Ontario Hydro and Hydro Quebec, has just formed the Hong Kong-based ASIA POWER CORP., to help China to develop its energy potential. Power Corp.'s legal interests in Asia will be handled by a Hong Kong branch of Mulroney's
· Mike Harris, Premier of Ontario, who headed off for a fishing weekend at a remote Northern camp with George Bush and Paul Martin soon after his election. Harris, like his colleague Ralph Klein, Premier of Alberta, is also a Bilderberger.
· Two intriguing recent additions to this list are PRESTON MANNING, leader of the Reform Party of Canada and of Canada's Official Opposition in the Federal Parliament, and STEPHANE DION, Federal Minister for Intergovernmental Affairs [Canada's "Unity Minister"], who, together with RAYMOND A.J. CHRETIEN, Canadian Ambassador to the U.S. [and nephew of Jean Chretien, Prime Minister of Canada], attended the tightly-guarded, super-secret 1998 BILDERBERGER CONFERENCE at the Turnberry Arms Hotel, Ayr, Scotland, where, of course, David Rockefeller was also in attendance. One wonders if the Bilderbergers' planned breakup of
So...we have the CONSERVATIVE party [via Mulroney], the LIBERAL party [via Chretien], and the NDP [via Rae] all tightly connected to....Paul Desmarais and Power Corp.
And we have the Prime Minister, the Finance Minister, and the Prime Minister's key aide all tightly connected to....Paul Desmarais and Power Corp.
Mel Hurtig wrote, in THE BETRAYAL OF CANADA:
"Since Brian Mulroney became Prime Minister, Big Business has had effective control of the political and economic agenda, and hence the social and cultural agenda as well. Paul Desmarais provided much of the money for Pierre Trudeau's campaign, Brian Mulroney's campaign, and Jean Chretien's campaign." [p.188]
[We hate to disillusion any of the remaining fans of ex-Prime Minister Trudeau, but Pierre Trudeau was also a Bilderberger]
Maurice Strong has now joined Brian Mulroney and Paul Desmarais in investing the Asia Power Group's $100 million venture capital in "small coal-fired power plants being built in the south of
The Nov/Dec. 1993 issue of David Rockefeller's Council on Foreign Relations' publication FOREIGN RELATIONS contains an article, THE RISE OF CHINA, in which we are warned that
The sulphur in this coal causes acid rain. The burning of the coal releases carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, the most efficient "greenhouse gas" in the global warming process.
The warmer the climate becomes, the greater the need for fresh water in
Oh, and Paul Desmarais?
In September, 1993, he joined David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission.
He won't feel out-of-place there, though. Other prominent Canadian members include Gerald Bouey [former Governor of the Bank of Canada]; Conrad Black, newspaper magnate and chairman of Argus; John Allen, CEO of Stelco; Raymond Cyr, President of Bell Canada Enterprises; Peter Dobell, of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, in Ottawa; Marie-Jose Druin, Hudson Institute of Canada; Claude Edwards, Public Staff Relations Board in Ottawa; Allan Gottlieb, former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S.; David Henniger, Regional Director of Burns, Fry; Senator Duff Roblin; Ron Sutherland, CEO of ATCO Ltd., William Turner, of Montreal's PCC Industrial Corporation; and J.H. Warren, former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S.
[And, of course, Quebec Premier Jacques Parizeau was also in the habit of frequently briefing meetings of David Rockefeller's Council on Foreign Relations in Washington; and Lucien Bouchard, separatist PQ leader, was brought into politics by Brian Mulroney, whose last act in Ottawa was to host a black-tie dinner for 200 members of Rockefeller's Council of the Americas, who flew up on Rockefeller's private jet to celebrate the successful negotiation of NAFTA - another Rockefeller innovation]